A few random flicks from my last trip to Nepal in November, enjoy.
Road side lodge we stayed in on the drive in to the Karnali… the basement suite.
A seat on the bus with a view.
Definitely time to get out and walk. Seconds earlier the bus was over at a near 45 degree angle! Surprising it didn’t tip really… god knows what condition this road would have been in during the monsoon.
That’s a nice hat you got there mister!
I can think of worse views to start my day.
Nepalgunj Airport. We spent a few hours swatting mosquitoes before our plane arrived.
Probably the most comfortable sleep I’ve had on a bus in Nepal, on the way from Pokhara to Fishling.
After a bit of ambitious off-roading at the start of the Himalayan Challenge down river race, we stop to remove a large rock from between the rear wheel.
Paddlers going through “Upset” on the Trisuli during the down river race.
Nepal Association of Rafting Agents.
“GRG..I’m dynamite” – Team Maila.
The boys celebrating after prize giving.
Suman with his inflatable croc – he won it for clearing all the gates on the slalom (beating everybody) and then swimming before the final gate.
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (2)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (2)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (3)
- December 2010 (3)
- November 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (5)
- June 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (4)
- Not such a bad view from the office today #ratrace #scotland #glencoe #lochleven #fortwilliam instagram.com/p/oqF_GhJwJ6/ 4 years ago
- "Is that a hedgehog?" #scotland #climbing #ardnamurchan #gabbro instagram.com/p/nsX939JwJt/ 4 years ago
- Delicately does it! #scotland #climbing #gabbro instagram.com/p/nqkm9TJwM9/ 4 years ago
- Working holiday visa for #newzealand approved. Roll on January instagram.com/p/nn5soJpwPf/ 4 years ago
- 220 mile round trip for the first day of a course to do a test I could have done online 4 years ago