- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (2)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (2)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (3)
- December 2010 (3)
- November 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (5)
- June 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (4)
- Not such a bad view from the office today #ratrace #scotland #glencoe #lochleven #fortwilliam instagram.com/p/oqF_GhJwJ6/ 3 years ago
- "Is that a hedgehog?" #scotland #climbing #ardnamurchan #gabbro instagram.com/p/nsX939JwJt/ 3 years ago
- Delicately does it! #scotland #climbing #gabbro instagram.com/p/nqkm9TJwM9/ 3 years ago
- Working holiday visa for #newzealand approved. Roll on January instagram.com/p/nn5soJpwPf/ 3 years ago
- 220 mile round trip for the first day of a course to do a test I could have done online 3 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Well I’ve been slacking a bit with updates over the past 6 months so it’s time to get back on it. I’ve got a few adventures planned this year: Nepal for the Winter season then Thailand for Christmas. I’ve also entered 10 In the Glen, a 10 hour trail run on a 10km course up here in Fort William.
Updates to follow.
After a pretty good start to the summer, I’ve broken my leg. What looked like a pretty bad sprain at first, showed up as a stable fracture of the fibula down next to my ankle. I’ve got another appointment at the fracture clinic next week so hopefully this cast will be off soon. No boating or work until it’s off = bad news.
Not really got a solid internet connection at the moment so no real updates. Had an awesome day yesterday on the Etive, Allt a Chaorainn and Allt a Mheuran… with slides and falls a’plenty followed by some food and beer at the Clachaig. This summer’s going to be a good one.
In need of a little Monday morning motivation? Watch these videos.
I haven’t been upto all that much in the past few weeks. Last Friday I managed to get down to Blencathra for a quick scramble up Sharp Edge and as you can see from the photo the weather initially wasn’t too great…. half an hour later though the sky was crystal clear and the sun was out. I spent the Saturday and Sunday with Ross Wallace from Lakes First Aid – brushing up on my outdoor first aid skills and learning a lot in the process (aswel as eating some good cakes Ross had baked!)